Monday, October 26, 2009

Breakfast the most important meal of the day........

Have you ever woke up late for school or work and you are running all over the place to get ready and you barely have time to get ready you do not even bother to eat breakfast? Then when you are going on with your day you hear and feel your tummy growling and then you wished that you spent a couple of minutes to eat something even if it was a bowl of cereal. Well i got the perfect solution to a fulfilling meal that takes no time to prepare and you can eat on the go and get the daily vitamins that are needed to live a healthy life. It is an easier than most people think a banana and chocolate milk can be meal that not only taste good but can fill up the tank compared to a doughnut and a cup of coffee which is a common breakfast for most people.

You may not realize it but there are many benefits to having a banana and chocolate milk for breakfast. With a banana and chocolate milk, you will not only fill your tummy but you will get all the essential vitamins and minerals that you need during the day. For example a banana have a bunch of minerals that include potassium, calcium, iron, and zinc. A banana also had a bunch a vitamins as well including: B1, B6 and B12 as well as vitamins A, C, K, and E. Chocolate milk contains the minerals zinc and calcium and the vitamins: A, D, E, and K.

With all the vitamins that you can get from these two simple foods you cannot go wrong. With a doughnut and a coffee, you only get empty calories and loads of sugar. With a banana and chocolate milk, you get a nutritious breakfast and a full stomach too. It takes no time to prepare and it is better than not having anything to eat in the morning. So next time you wake up late and do not have time to eat try a banana and chocolate milk it delicious and it good to eat on the go and like it has been said "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

5 comments:

  1. I was definitly laughing while reading your blog. I remember when i would skip breakfast (for what reasson i dont know), then I would spend too much time thinking about how hungry i was and when my stomach made noises i would spend too much time thinking about how embarassing that was! Im definitly not a breakfast person but after reading your blog a bannana and chocolate milk sound just right. Have you ever had ovaltine? It brings me back to my childhood everytime i drink it! It does not have a strong chocolate taste but it is healthier than most chocolate drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very true! Many times many of us barely have time to pack our school and/or work stuff and forget about eating. Chocolate milk sounds very good even for a night snack. Sometimes it is hard to wake up extra early to get everything we need all ready to go because we rather have a little more time to sleep in. I will take your word for it, the chocolate milk made in a flash on the go. Why not give it a chance? When I have time, which is usually on weekend mornings, peanut butter and banana sandwich is what I enjoy for breakfast. The peanut butter gives you energy and as you mentioned, the banana is packed with vitamins our body needs. You should try it out…

    ReplyDelete
  3. A banana and chocolate milk! Is it that you came up with the combination? I should try eating them in the morning. I usually think that I am really going to eat breakfast tomorrow, as leaving the house in the morning. Since childhood, I have been taught that I should eat breakfast, yet to me the whole Korean meal in the morning would bother not only me but also my mother. So, I usually eat a doughnut in my car as I drive to school. Based on the fact that every fast food item and entry in restaurant offers egg for the morning meal. I believe egg would also be a great choice for breakfast along with a banana and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you! When I was in a middle school, I was forced to have breakfast by my mother. I didn’t want to do anything right after I woke up because I cannot focus on anything. I even wore a school uniform upside down sometimes. So, a banana and chocolate milk is wonderful breakfast. I wish I know that when I was in middle school so that I didn’t have to hate morning and breakfast. Breakfast with a banana and chocolate milk is so easy to prepare, able to bring anywhere with me, and tastes great! I would love to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that most of us go through this at least once a week especially for those who go to school and work and have someone to take care of. When I am usually running late I just grab an orange juice and an apple or a banana and it helps me out through out at least midday. Yeah, I am pretty sure that the fruits that I eat have plenty of vitamins instead of taking a coffee or a bagel. Their has been times when I have not eaten breakfast and a few hours later my tummy is growling and then that is when I regret not having anything to eat or then I start to think I could have had this or that to eat. And it is pretty embarrassing when your classmates are able to hear your tummy growling.

    Karmina

    ReplyDelete